Premium Cellar Doors
Connecticut Cellar Doors, LLC is pleased to offer our “Premium” custom fabricated, 12-gauge steel, Cellar Door to fit any size and shape of installation. Whether you need a replacement for an old and rusted door or if you’re retrofitting a leaking or damaged wooden hatchway, our “Premium” 12-gauge steel hatchway will be custom fabricated for a perfect fit!
Our “Premium” custom fabricated door is available to fit any type of installation.
This all-welded 12-gauge custom fabricated door is designed for rigidity and exceptional durability. The all-steel hinges are the strongest in the industry. All of our “Premium” doors come with slide-bar locks and is completely coated in a red oxide primer making your hatchway ready to be painted.
One of our Professional Planning Representatives will come to your home, measure and design a door that will fit your home’s hatch opening properly. No compromises. In addition, all of our cellar hatchways are provided with a written two-year, watertight warranty in addition to the 10 year manufacturer’s warranty. Our “Premium” door will give you years and years of trouble free, watertight service, not to mention a higher level of security due to its unique design.
We have designed or “Premium” door to come in “standard” sizes as well. This will allow you to purchase a superior door at base model pricing!
Additional Premium Options
Since your door is totally custom fabricated, you can choose from a variety of options (at additional charge):
- Premium Baked on Powder Coating
Comes in a variety of colors to virtually eliminate painting your doors.
- Gas Pistons
Eases the opening and closing of the door panels.
- Hasp or Keyed Locks
Adds extra security to your entry.
What makes this a Premium cellar door?
- Custom made to fit properly – no compromises
- Available for flat foundations, sloped masonry foundations, corner installations, ANY situation!
- All welded construction for rigidity and durability
- Strongest hinges in the industry
- Cast aluminum handles
- A Coil Spring is used on each hinge for easy opening
- Keep-Open bar is easy to use to secure the doors in the open position
- Slide-bar lock provides safety and security
- Red Oxide Primer
- Guaranteed many years of leak free, trouble free service