Expert Masonry Services
Connecticut Cellar Doors, LLC specializes in unique installation applications and is fully versed to provide you expert masonry services. These services could include anything from minor concrete and crack repairs, pouring new cellar door caps to full waterproofing of foundations including re-building foundations. We routinely repair masonry under old cellar doors, and around bottom entry doors and cellar windows all year round. It doesn’t make sense to install a new cellar door on a damaged, crumbling foundation.
- Expert Concrete Repairs from minor to major.
- We have over 16 Years of masonry experience.
- We specialize in cellar door installations and all foundation work.
- Free, no obligation estimates!
Foundation Crack Repair
CT Cellar Doors offers specialized foundation crack repair and pre-cast cellar unit sealing. Crack injection is designed for cracks in poured concrete walls. Crack repair does not work on concrete block walls due to their hollow cores. Crack repair is usually applied from the inside, which avoids digging on the outside of the walls.
Crack injection works by filling the entire length and depth of the crack. It permanently stops water leaks and, prevents water from getting into the concrete and deteriorating it further. No drilling is needed.
Our standard injection kits use polyurethane, which forcefully expands to fill the entire crack and even a void on the outside. If additional structural strength is required, we use our epoxy crack injection kits, which are more exacting. Epoxy does not expand and run out of the back of the crack. A 1/4″ wide crack will need twice as much epoxy as a 1/8″ crack.
- Suitable for hairline cracks, as well as wide cracks (up to 1/2").
- Made extra strong with pressure treated lumber
- Custom made to fit properly, yet affordable
- New stringers and masonry work done as well